Our one day training course is for people who need the skills and qualification to work safely at heights.
It’s an intensive‚ hands-on training course, with a strong theoretical component and practical tasks that focus on safe operating procedures.
- Participants must provide identification. Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers‚ shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
This program is nationally recognised.
You will gain an understanding of:
- Legislation and requirements
- Environmental protection
- Duty of care
- Safe work practices
- Safe work method statements
- Task assessment
- Site information
- Hazards and risk management
- Operational plan
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Tools and equipment
- Emergencies and reporting incidents
- Dismantle safety system
- Clear work area and tidy up
- Check and store equipment