- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Personal Protective Equipment will need to be worn according to worksite policy.
- Funding through Skills Tasmania is available provided that the eligibility for the program is met.
This training aims to provide persons with the extra skills and knowledge required to advance in their career.
This qualification reflects the role of the skilled operator working with civil construction plant, who applies a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge.
The training could assist those working as backhoe operators/ bulldozer operators/ dozer operators / earthmoving plant operators/ excavator operators/ front-end loader operators/ grader operators/ haul truck operators and others to move into a more senior role or advance beyond those presently holding similar qualifications and become more skilled and proficient in their chosen field.
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded with:
- RII30820 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
This program is nationally recognised.
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face.
You will have a mix of off-the-job (learners guide) and on-the job (trainer and supervisor instruction) training.
The training follows a specifically prepared delivery plan.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.