- Participants must provide identification.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers, shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session
Our three day training course is for people who have minimal or no tractor operating experience.
It’s an intensive, hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the equipment.
A strong theoretical component also focuses on safe operating procedures
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIMPO315E Conduct tractor operations
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre Start Inspections
- Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
- Common activities and/or tasks for tractor driver/operator
- Shut down procedure
- Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.