For eligibility to access this grant, learners must be either unemployed, underemployed, have been made redundant, or are employed in other industries and wishing to transition into one of the priority industries (Advanced Manufacturing, Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure (Civil Construction, building and construction – excluding residential).
- Be at-least 19 years old
- Have held an Australian car licence (other than a learner licence) for at least 12 months
- Be registered with, and referred by the Glenorchy Jobs Hub.
- RIIWHS205E – Control Traffic with stop slow bat
- RIIWHS302E – Implement Traffic Management Plans
- RIIHAN308F – Load and Unload Plant
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC2015 – Licence to drive a medium rigid vehicle
Each learner will be required to undergo the two Traffic Management Modules, and the Load and Unload plant module prior to completing their training in Forklift and Medium Rigid
The Energising Tasmania Training Fund is supported by the Tasmanian Government through the Department for State Growth and funded by the Australian Government as part of Energising Tasmania