For eligibility to access this grant, learners must be either unemployed, underemployed, have been made redundant, or are employed in other industries and wishing to transition into one of the priority industries (Advanced Manufacturing, Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure (Civil Construction, building and construction – excluding residential).
- Be at-least 19 years old
- Have held an Australian car licence (other than a learner licence) for at least 12 months
- Be registered with, and referred by the Glenorchy Jobs Hub, Southcentral Workforce Network or Business and Employment Southeast Tasmania.
- RIIHAN308F – Load and Unload Plant
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC2015 – Licence to drive a medium rigid vehicle
- RIIWHS202E – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (For Southcentral Workforce Network and Business and Employment Southeast Tasmania only)
- RIIWHS204E – Work Safely at Heights (For Southcentral Workforce Network or Business and Employment Southeast Tasmania only)
Each learner will be required to complete all required units prior to completing their training in Forklift and Medium Rigid.
The Energising Tasmania Training Fund is supported by the Tasmanian Government through the Department for State Growth and funded by the Australian Government as part of Energising Tasmania