- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers‚ shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our three-day training course is for people who have minimal or no telescopic materials handler operating experience.
It’s an intensive‚ hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the equipment.
A strong theoretical component is also included that focuses on safe operating procedures.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations.
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre Start Inspections
- Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
- Common activities and/or tasks for telescopic materials handler driver/operator
- Shut down procedure
- Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.