- Participants must provide 100 points of identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Maths is a major part of the theory component and a sound understanding is essential to be able to complete this training. You must have the ability to use and understand Basic English.
- Trousers‚ shirt and boots are required to be worn at each session
The Dangerous Goods Drivers Licence focuses on the Australian Code for the transport of Dangerous Goods Code by Road & Rail seventh edition (ADG7).
It covers all aspects of the Code‚ providing comprehensive information about the state and territory regulatory requirements, and includes the major changes from ADG6. The responsibilities of all parties in the transport chain are included.
It is customised specifically to meet the needs and interests of the participants and is delivered in a manner that ensures high levels of interest and learning retention.
Course content includes identification and handling, safety precautions and equipment, and compliance with the statutory requirements.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- TLID3015 Identify and label explosives and dangerous goods
- TLID0018 Prepare for transport of dangerous goods
- TLIE0009 Carry out basic workplace calculations
- TLIE4025 Prepare and process transport documentation for dangerous goods
- TLILIC0001 Licence to transport dangerous goods by road
You will gain an understanding of:
- identification and handling
- safety precautions and equipment
- compliance with the statutory requirements
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face.
The training follows a specifically prepared course session plan.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool. The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.