- Participants must provide identification.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers, shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our three day training course is for people who have minimal or no roller operating experience.
It’s an intensive, hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the equipment.
A strong theoretical component is also included that focuses on safe operating procedures.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations.
This program is nationally recognised.
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre Start Inspections
- Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
- Common activities and/or tasks for Roller driver/operator
- Shut down procedure
- Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.