- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over and hold the relevant class of Heavy Vehicle Licence.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers, shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
- Participants must hold the appropriate Heavy Vehicle license.
Our two day training course is for people who have minimal or no operating experience.
It’s an intensive, hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the equipment.
A strong theoretical component is also included that focuses on safe operating procedures
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIMPO337E Conduct articulated haul truck operations
This program is nationally recognised.
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre Start Inspections
- Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
- Common activities and/or tasks to load, transport and tip materials
- Shut down procedure and carry out maintenance
- Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies and clean up
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.