- Participants must provide identification.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers‚ shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our one day training course is for people who have minimal or no confined space operating experience.
It’s an intensive‚ hands-on training course. A strong theoretical component also focuses on safe operating procedures.
To complete the refresher course you must supply a copy of your old competency
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces.
This program is nationally recognised.
You will gain an understanding of:
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space
- Work in a confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clean up
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.