- Participants must provide 100 points of identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Maths is a major part of the theory component and a sound understanding is essential to be able to complete this training. You must have the ability to use and understand Basic English.
- Trousers‚ shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our two-day training course is for people who have minimal or no EWP operating experience.
It’s an intensive‚ hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the equipment.
A strong theoretical and calculations component is also included that focuses on safe operating procedures.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre-operational inspection
- Familiarisation of the EWP
- Handling characteristics
- Manoeuvring of the EWP
- Shutdown and secure EWP
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face.
The training follows a specifically prepared course session plan.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool. The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.