- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Participants must have a current drivers licence.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Appropriate clothing is required to be worn at each session
- A minimum of 4 Participants to be able to complete the course.
Our 3-day training course is for people who have had experience with Heavy Vehicles and require the oversized vehicle pilot’s license.
It’s an intensive, hands-on training course. A strong theoretical component also focuses on safe operating procedures.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- TLIB2004 – Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIC3010 – Pilot or escort oversized and/or over massed loads
- TLIE3009 – Use pilot and escort communication
- TLIF3013 – Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
- TLIF3060 – Control traffic as a pilot vehicle operator
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face.
The training follows a specifically prepared course session plan and utilises materials such as participant guides, review questions, a workbook and practical tasks.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.