- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Personal Protective Equipment will need to be worn according to worksite policy.
- Funding through Skills Tasmania is available provided that the eligibility for the program is met.
This is a qualification for those engaged in heavy vehicle driving instructor job roles within the transport and logistics industry.
It includes the performance of a broad range of skilled applications, including requirements to evaluate and analyse current practices, to develop new criteria and procedures for performing current practices, and to provide some leadership and guidance to others in applying skills and planning skill development.
This qualification is currently cited as meeting part of the requirements for certification as a Heavy Vehicle Driving Instructor, as defined by relevant state/territory licensing and regulatory requirements.
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded with:
- TLI41318 – Certificate IV in Transport and Logistics (Road Transport – Heavy Vehicle Driving Instruction)
This program is nationally recognised.
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face.
You will have a mix of off-the-job (learners guide) and on-the job (trainer and supervisor instruction) training.
The training follows a specifically prepared delivery plan.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.