- There are no educational entry requirements for this qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills to read and understand plans and dimensions, and communicate with others in plain English.
This is your first step to gaining employment in the construction industry.
This qualification provides an introduction to the construction industry, its culture, occupations, job roles and workplace expectations.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- CPCCCM1012 Work effectively and sustainability in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013 Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014 Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM2001 Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2005 Use construction tools and equipments
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCVE1011 Undertake a basic construction project
- CPCCOM1015 Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2004 Handle construction materials
- CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procures
This program is nationally recognised.
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face.
The training follows a specifically prepared course session plan and utilises materials such as participant guides, review questions, a workbook and practical tasks.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.