- Participants must provide 100 points of identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Maths is a major part of the theory component and a sound understanding is essential to be able to complete this training. You must have the ability to use and understand Basic English.
- Trousers‚ shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our two-day training course is for people who have minimal or no EWP operating experience.
It’s an intensive‚ hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the equipment.
A strong theoretical and calculations component is also included that focuses on safe operating procedures.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre-operational inspection
- Familiarisation of the EWP
- Handling characteristics
- Manoeuvring of the EWP
- Shutdown and secure EWP
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face. The training follows a specifically prepared course session plan and utilises materials such as participant guides, review questions, and practical demonstration and tasks.
Mandated national assessment tools are used and include Theory, Calculations and Practical Assessments