Fees are required to be paid prior to the commencement of courses. A deposit of 50% of the course fee is payable on enrolment and the balance prior to commencement of the course.
Whilst we always endeavor to run scheduled courses we reserve the right to cancel or defer a course. In the event of this occurring, all fees will be refunded or you may elect to transfer to a course at a later date.
If you are unable to attend a course, you may elect to re-schedule for that course, but only within 14 days of the original course date. We will not permit more than two (2) such transfers before a fee equivalent to 50% of the course fee will be charged.
If you cancel more than seven days prior to the course you may have any monies paid refunded in full or you may elect to be transferred to an alternative course with a fee adjustment.
If you cancel less than seven days prior to the course you will be charged a 50% (course fee) cancellation fee.
Should you not attend training/assessment a 100% cancellation fee, or loss of deposit, will apply.
What happens if I am Not Yet Competent?
It is very important to make the most of your training opportunity, and it is your responsibility to make sure that you do.
To optimize your own learning and successful completion of your training, we highly recommend that upon enrolling to any training course, that you undertake to do the following:
- Complete all self-paced learning requirements prior to your training workshop/s
- Complete any pre-reading/learning prior to your training workshop/s
- Complete all required reading and learning activities prior to your training workshop/s; and
- Prepare well in advance of each workshop.
It is also your responsibility to ensure that you:
- Have a clear understanding of the assessment requirements
- Take responsibility for the quality of evidence that you submit to the Assessor
- Keep track of your progress
- Complete and submit all assessment tasks using clear and concise language
- Be willing to contact your trainer if you do not understand the training activity or assessment task
If OnRoad OffRoad training is satisfied that you have met all the requirements above, where possible you may be offered one free review day for selected training courses. This is entirely at the discretion of OnRoad OffRoad Training and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
An application for refund must be made in writing (see ‘Refund Request Form’, under ‘Forms’ on our website) and will be determined by the Training Manager, or his delegate. Such supporting evidence (e.g. Doctor’s Certificate / hardship) as is deemed appropriate should be provided with the written request.
Entry to OnRoad OffRoad facilities, and undertaking training / assessment, is conditional upon the following –
- All persons must undertake random breathalyser analysis if requested. Any persons with a positive reading will be refused entry, training and assessment.
- All persons must have a reasonable level of personal hygiene, and attend courses wearing clean work wear.
- All persons must wear suitable clothing for the course they are undertaking, closed toe foot wear, HI VIS and
the appropriate PPE. Please note that due to COVID-19, HI VIS and PPE is not available for loan and you
must bring your own.
- If OnRoad OffRoad Staff or Trainers believe a trainee is putting themselves, our personnel, other persons or our equipment at risk, the course will be terminated.
- I understand that in order to promote the safety of employees and company visitors, as well as the security of
its facilities, OnRoad OffRoad Training may conduct video and audio surveillance of any portion of its
premises at any time, the only exception being private areas of restrooms, and that video cameras will be
positioned in appropriate places within and around OnRoad OffRoad Training buildings and any footage can
be used for any purpose at our sole discretion.
- I understand that OnRoad OffRoad Training may require me to undergo random drug and alcohol testing.
Persons failing to meet these conditions will be refused entry, training, and assessment
They may be offered another date at our discretion. The course fee will not be refunded.
We will hold enrolments for 30 days, if we do not hear from you within this period your enrolment will be cancelled. Your invoice will be deleted. If they wish to proceed with the training you will need to rebook.
Review day terms and conditions for selected courses
Students attending review days.
One review day will be free for selected classes, for subsequent review a charge of $200 applies.
If you book in for a review day and do not attend, this will be deemed as your review day.
If Paid by Third Party
If it has been indicated that a third party will pay, and no payment is received, the student will be responsible for payment.
If Paying by Credit Card
A fee of 1.5% will be added to the total cost of the invoice.