- Participants must provide identification. Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers‚ shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our one day training course is for people who need the skills and qualification to work safely at heights.
It’s an intensive‚ hands-on training course, with a strong theoretical component and practical tasks that focus on safe operating procedures.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
You will gain an understanding of:
- Legislation and requirements
- Environmental protection
- Duty of care
- Safe work practices
- Safe work method statements
- Task assessment
- Site information
- Hazards and risk management
- Operational plan
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Tools and equipment
- Emergencies and reporting incidents
- Dismantle safety system
- Clear work area and tidy up
- Check and store equipment
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.