- Participants must provide identification.
- Sound verbal and written comprehension of the English language is mandatory.
- Trousers, shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our three day training course is for people who have minimal or no backhoe/loader operating experience.
It’s an intensive, hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the equipment.
A strong theoretical component is also included that focuses on safe operating procedures
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe/loader operations
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre Start Inspections
- Cabin Controls and Dashboard orientation
- Common activities and/or tasks for backhole/loader operator
- Shut down procedure
- Machine fundamentals, Safety & Emergencies
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer, face to face.
The training follows a specifically prepared course session plan and utilises materials such as participant guides, review questions, a workbook and practical tasks.
Assessments will be conducted using a theory and practical assessment tool.
The assessor will inform you of each of the assessments prior to them being conducted.