- Participants must provide 100 points of identification and be 18 years of age or over.
- Maths is a major part of the theory component and a sound understanding is essential to be able to complete this training.
- You must have the ability to use and understand Basic English.
- Trousers‚ shirt and safety boots are required to be worn at each session.
Our three day training course is for people who have minimal or no bridge and gantry experience.
It’s an intensive, hands-on training course, with the majority of the time spent operating the crane.
A strong theoretical and calculations component is also included that focuses on safe operating procedures.
On successful completion of the program you will receive a Statement of Attainment for:
- TLILIC0016 – Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
You will gain an understanding of:
- Pre – operation checks
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Transfer loads
- Shut down
- Secure the crane
The Training will be delivered by an experienced and qualified trainer‚ face to face.
The training follows a specifically prepared course session plan and utilises materials such as participant guides, review questions, and practical demonstration and tasks.
Mandated national assessment tools are used and include Theory, Calculations and Practical Assessments